Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cutler's Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

I have to tell you that this is one of my very favorite cookies, but cookies just haven't been turning out lately when I bake them at my house. :( I was thrilled when this recipe actually did turn out really well. I thought that the cookies taste just the same as when you buy them at Cutler's. This is an amazing recipe, make sure to try it!

Cutler's Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies


1 cup butter or margarine (or use half and half like I did)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla 
2 eggs
2 tablespoons milk
3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cup flour
3 cups oats (I used quick cooking)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugars in the bowl of your stand mixer. When creamy, add vanilla, eggs and milk. Combine the dry ingredients, making sure to mix them together. Slowly add the dry ingredients, mix until no dry flour remains. Add the chocolate chips. Scoop with a small ice cream type scoop or drop by tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment