Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies

I found this recipe on my Pinterest boards the other day when I needed a quick treat. It originally comes from Six Sisters Stuff, but I didn't have the kind of cake mix that they called for in their recipe, so I substituted my own. The really cool thing about this recipe is that you can make it with whatever flavor of cake mix you want and it would turn out equally delicious. It's also super fast, easy, delicious and they actually turned out in our oven!

Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies

1 (15.25 ounce) box cake mix, whatever flavor you want, I used Chocolate Fudge 
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/2  cup powdered sugar


Don't follow the cake mix directions! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cake mix, oil and eggs together, until they form a stiff dough. Form into balls you want them to be around 1 inch, I used my small cookie scoop, but you could just use a spoon, roll balls in powdered sugar. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake cookies for 7-9 minutes, don't over-bake them, you want the middle of the cookie to be just set. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely.

1 comment:

  1. I use only 1/3 cup of oil and they turn out great. These taste like brownies to me.

    ReplyDelete